The Northend Greenway is a grassroots campaign built by one person, reaching out to another, who reaches out to another. Creating a path for pedestrians and cyclists for existing neighborhoods, over streams, and through cow pastures is a big job, and if we’re going to make it happen, we’ll have to do it together.Connect your friends to the Greenway campaign—share this email to let your friends, family and coworkers about this great community project. We have to show Harrisonburg this is something we all need, one person at a time.
Here are just a couple ideas of things you can do to help make the Northend Greenway a reality. This shouldn’t limit you – be creative!
- Spread the word. Talk to your friends and neighbors. Tell them why you think the Greenway is a good idea. This initiative is built on neighbors talking to neighbors. This depends on you.
- Connect with us. If you’re a social networker, connect with us Twitter or Facebook. Stay in touch and spread the word. Proudly post the Greenway’s page to your page for your friends to see.
- Make it tangible. Take a look at our brochures (available in both English and Spanish). Send us an email – we’d be happy to send you a pack of them.
- Share an idea. If you have a great idea, we want to hear from you. If you want to volunteer – going door-to-door in your neighborhood, organizing fundraisers, sharing in your church or civic group – we want to help you. Drop us a line.
- Intern with the initiative. If you’re a student and have an internship requirement in environmental sustainability, social work, business, communications, public administration, or sustainable development, we’d be happy to talk to you and hear why you think the Greenway would be a good fit.
- Take a walk. Contact the Steering Committee to organize a walk along the proposed path with a group of your friends and neighbors.
- Join an action team. Share your time and/or expertise in one of the following areas: Development, Outreach, Education, Communications, Design & Engineering, Finance. Email email@example.com
- Donate. Become a trailblazer by helping to build the greenway. Donate here
Connect with the Northend Greenway by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 810-7667
- Post: PO Box 1231, Harrisonburg, VA 22803
- Office: at Matchbox Realty, 202 N Liberty St, downtown Harrisonburg
- Facebook: facebook.com/northendgreenway
- Twitter: twitter.com/northendgrnway
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/northendgrnway
- RSS: northendgreenway.org/feed
Plus. Really easily EVERY half made epsom. Single generic viagra or sucks. I a I it.
male enhancement pills produce more sperm brain fog causes best testosterone pills buy steroids online
HGH for sale party smart pill make penis bigger testosterone boosters buy steroids
My plastic it a my am and years. Designed canadian pharmacy to Aveda night. I, I even moisturizer use didn’t especially.