Here are just a couple ideas of things you can do to help make the Northend Greenway a reality. This shouldn’t limit you – be creative!
- Spread the word. Talk to your friends and neighbors. Tell them why you think the Greenway is a good idea. This initiative is built on neighbors talking to neighbors. This depends on you.
- Connect with us. If you’re a social networker, connect with us Twitter or Facebook. Stay in touch and spread the word. Proudly post the Greenway’s page to your page for your friends to see.
- Make it tangible. Take a look at our brochures (available in both English and Spanish). Send us an email – we’d be happy to send you a pack of them.
- Share an idea. If you have a great idea, we want to hear from you. If you want to volunteer – going door-to-door in your neighborhood, organizing fundraisers, sharing in your church or civic group – we want to help you. Drop us a line.
- Intern with the initiative. If you’re a student and have an internship requirement in environmental sustainability, social work, business, communications, public administration, or sustainable development, we’d be happy to talk to you and hear why you think the Greenway would be a good fit.
- Take a walk. Contact the Steering Committee to organize a walk along the proposed path with a group of your friends and neighbors.
- Join an action team. Share your time and/or expertise in one of the following areas: Development, Outreach, Education, Communications, Design & Engineering, Finance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate. Become a trailblazer by helping to build the greenway. Donate here
Connect with the Northend Greenway by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (540) 810-7667
- Post: PO Box 1231, Harrisonburg, VA 22803
- Office: at Matchbox Realty, 202 N Liberty St, downtown Harrisonburg
- Facebook: facebook.com/northendgreenway
- Twitter: twitter.com/northendgrnway
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/northendgrnway
- RSS: northendgreenway.org/feed